Back 8511 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How's everybody doing? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii :cute:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing great Em!
Hi Eonaria! Haven't seen anyone posting in all the games room threads other than me in a long time >:)))

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Odette Robbins wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 00:12 I have a mentor! I think he's just very busy since it's been over a week? Or I got ghosted.
Good! Mentors shouldn't ghost anyone! Probably is busy, but, always feel free to poke your mentor in owls! They're there for you after all!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I still have another... *counts fingers and toes*

78,3724 years before I become a mentor :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Relationship code done!! :biggrin: Might make tweaks later ofc. But it's good for now. :3 Going to try for my thread tracker next.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I keep finding threads I forgot to put in mine. :upsidedown:

And you'll get there soon Emmi!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I know the feeling :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure mines all up to date??? Just- doesn't fit Oliver at all XD Made it for Andre. :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 01:22 I'm pretty sure mines all up to date??? Just- doesn't fit Oliver at all XD Made it for Andre. :lol:
I reckon the next job is to make a new one just for Ollie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8511 / 18141