Compliment the person above you! GAME

Omg thank you!!💚 Your ency is one of the coolest I've seen so far!!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your last name! It's very pretty :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really creative and kind💚

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
the pfp is super cute! and i love the name amelia! :cute:

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how well thought out your character is! I haven't seen a lot of characters who focus on their flaws. And your ency is super aesthetic (^^) also love wonyoung and tomie

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name's really cool!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality! You're so sweet! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your FIOM is so funny! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hoi! You are like all over the place and I love your encyclopedia!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name, and pfp!! I love the colors in the pfp <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont