How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 it was nice talking to you :D but I gotta go now

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Alright cya! You've woken up sleepy Joseph with your exclamation marks :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hiya Joseph!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 Elvenia! Moonbeauty

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Nov 2024, 14:52 9/10 Alright cya! You've woken up sleepy Joseph with your exclamation marks :rofl:
:D yippee!

Alliasta! I’ve seen you a lot :) 9/10

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you around.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 snek and dueling captain

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Seen you once, but I'm looking forward on meeting someone new, everyday!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seeing you more and more in chat

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 an icon

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile