Compliment the person above you! GAME

Thank you! I love your pfp too

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your lookism section on your ency is so descriptive and specific! It's so easy to picture Cirrus!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You writing style is really entertaining :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the truth in your signature quote XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your personality is absolutely spentafricular :D

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are the best person to do the games room with! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really fun-loving! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I see you everywhere, and you’re always so down to earth and kind!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Wow your character has such a beautiful and cute vibe! Also, I love the bunnies in your ency, they are so cute!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7