6 Nov 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
7 Nov 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Hello hello Tracey and Sage!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
7 Nov 2024, 00:13
Let's Chat!
Hiya Tracey! Salutations Sage
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Making myself some milo
Just read your most recent duel
Just read your most recent duel
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Nov 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! Tracey is unconscious! Why'd you have to read the duel after she became unconscious?
7 Nov 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
She took one for the team
And dw it ain't fair I have no idea how Ernest is still conscious
And dw it ain't fair I have no idea how Ernest is still conscious
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.