Back 8494 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:47 Right? I'd just end up forgetting I even had a club!
Same here haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...

I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness... :thinking:
Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...

I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness... :thinking:
Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi! :wow:
Colin!!! 💚💚💚 A little chaotic kindness would be lovely!

Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are? 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning people!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:55
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...

I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness... :thinking:
Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi! :wow:
Colin!!! 💚💚💚 A little chaotic kindness would be lovely!

Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are? 🥰
I-

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
A Jose! Good morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Cass! How's your day going?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 23:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:55
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 21:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 20:51 Hmm...

I need to think of new activities for the Literature Club and Little Acts of Kindness... :thinking:
Oo! I'll join your Little Acts of Chaos club Emmi! :wow:
Colin!!! 💚💚💚 A little chaotic kindness would be lovely!

Anyone ever tell you how cuddly and kind you are? 🥰
I-

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Image posted by the member
:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 23:20 Morning Cass! How's your day going?
It's going well so far! Thursdays are always the best because I have vocal lessons

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
That sounds great! I suppose it's going to be another boring day for me :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8494 / 18141