Back 8492 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 17:10
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:28 It was a fun prank! There were spiders and everything!
I WANA SEEE!
Scale of Dragon, Tooth of Wolf

Ahh... AloraCo, Pranksters Extraordinaire! We really got Gryffindorque too!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
coco


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
KiKi! What's up with you?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:32 KiKi! What's up with you?
I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab game :/ i dont wanna

whats up with you


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:29 *pets cute little spooder* :cute:
Spooder wooder! :wow:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thinking on starting a Club, Culture and Arts. I want to know if anyone would want to join or if anyone would be interested before I invest time in creating it

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:32 KiKi! What's up with you?
I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab game :/ i dont wanna

whats up with you
I finished one of Colin's summer werewolf threads! Gotta work on another summer thread...before next summer starts! :horror:
Cirrus Nam wrote:I'm thinking on starting a Club, Culture and Arts. I want to know if anyone would want to join or if anyone would be interested before I invest time in creating it
Go for it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40 I'm leader of two clubs and I feel bad for almost never having the time to update activities for them... :cry:
It's okay!

I honestly don't understand how Kim does it --- he and Bailey have got like 436 clubs going!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:40
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 18:32 KiKi! What's up with you?
I'm in english and we are about jot play a stupid vocab game :/ i dont wanna

whats up with you
I finished one of Colin's summer werewolf threads! Gotta work on another summer thread...before next summer starts! :horror:
oooo, how awesome! I've been doing a few of Keith's summer threads, very fun stuff. can't wait to do a thread with keith and colin


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8492 / 18141