Back 8488 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think it's still that way, Just you can also become one if you find a current werewolf player that can change ur pc after the 30 day period. Just takes a lot of OOC planning.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:25 deactivating one account and starting a new one, i went through a phase last year where i wanted to deactivate Keith but then i was like "nah lets make him a werewolf that'll give me new lore ideas"

and yes its normal, a lot of them are accounts that haven't been online a bunch though, or in a long while.
I remember the old days where u had to apply to be a werewolf within 30 days of being indexed
Thats what I thought! It was written in the abilities aplications- did I miss something????
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
I went back to juni instead of starting over lmao
Who were u?

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26
Keith Moore wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:25 deactivating one account and starting a new one, i went through a phase last year where i wanted to deactivate Keith but then i was like "nah lets make him a werewolf that'll give me new lore ideas"

and yes its normal, a lot of them are accounts that haven't been online a bunch though, or in a long while.
I remember the old days where u had to apply to be a werewolf within 30 days of being indexed
well you can after but it's a complicated thing and if the person who turned you gets caught or told on then they go to azkaban


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Werewolves and blood thralls can now be turned :D very exciting stuff


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
they jsut go to azkaban if ffound out


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Thats kinda crazy-
OOC Let's Chat!
Do everyone need to have such a special lore though?? Where's all the creativity from??

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Haven is just a regular schmegular girl


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh
Back 8488 / 18141