6 Nov 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Bye bye!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 04:09I'm good! You?I'm pretty good, today went by fast even though now I have to get glasses soon
good, have a good lunch, and bye Joseph!
6 Nov 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]Brook, is this your first time getting glasses?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! Glasses are nice sometimes, unless you get hit in the face by a ball or something and they break, then, not nice at all. Also it's a pain when your prescription changes since you need new glasses
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
oof, well I hope my glasses don't get broken they prob will because im a rowdy and wild teen
6 Nov 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Let's hope not! You must take care of your glasses!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:37
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 04:03Funnily enough, my glasses broke the exact same way! Except I was playing the game and my nose didn't break as well, thankfullyAw, thanks Joseph!
*happily takes her milk tea back*
I remember one time I was in class, it was a while ago, actually, I was sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field and a soccer ball flew my way, I got hit and my glasses broke, not to mention my nose broke too, but obviously I'm ok now, but I hated that day
I hope so too!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 04:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]It is a common way for glasses to break in school though
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 05:07
Let's Chat!
I have returned
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.