6 Nov 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
I hope so too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, thanks Joseph!
*happily takes her milk tea back*
I remember one time I was in class, it was a while ago, actually, I was sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field and a soccer ball flew my way, I got hit and my glasses broke, not to mention my nose broke too, but obviously I'm ok now, but I hated that day
I hope so too!
*happily takes her milk tea back*
I remember one time I was in class, it was a while ago, actually, I was sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field and a soccer ball flew my way, I got hit and my glasses broke, not to mention my nose broke too, but obviously I'm ok now, but I hated that day
I hope so too!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:06
Let's Chat!
Ah in that scenario I'd always be the one who accidentally fires the ball at the bleachers and ends up in trouble
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
Hi Brook!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 04:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh wow Joseph, who knew
Hiya Brook!
Hiya Brook!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Going for lunch anytime soon
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
Okay bye guyz I'm going now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.