Back 8480 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 04:09
I'm good! You?
I'm pretty good, today went by fast even though now I have to get glasses soon

good, have a good lunch, and bye Joseph!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Yep!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh! Glasses are nice sometimes, unless you get hit in the face by a ball or something and they break, then, not nice at all. Also it's a pain when your prescription changes since you need new glasses
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, well I hope my glasses don't get broken they prob will because im a rowdy and wild teen :LOL:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Let's hope not! You must take care of your glasses!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 04:03
Aw, thanks Joseph!
*happily takes her milk tea back*

I remember one time I was in class, it was a while ago, actually, I was sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field and a soccer ball flew my way, I got hit and my glasses broke, not to mention my nose broke too, but obviously I'm ok now, but I hated that day

I hope so too!
Funnily enough, my glasses broke the exact same way! Except I was playing the game and my nose didn't break as well, thankfully

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It is a common way for glasses to break in school though
OOC Let's Chat!
I have returned :evil:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8480 / 18141