6 Nov 2024, 01:56
Let's Chat!
I guess we live pretty far apart
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
"Gang" XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 02:00
Let's Chat!
Aw *snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so
6 Nov 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
mb guys i let my gen z slang slip in there rq
ahem i meant
how art thee just waking up at mine own sleep chamber timeth
ahem i meant
how art thee just waking up at mine own sleep chamber timeth
6 Nov 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
If I wanna be even more precise, I should be at roughly 12,000 words by now...Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:00Aw *snugs*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:41 Ooo! I'm still trying to reach 2000 words after being days behind (IRL's a meanie...)
Currently need to finish yesterday and today’s words so![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 02:03
Let's Chat!
LORD SHAKESPEARE HAS SPAWNEDJuniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 02:01 mb guys i let my gen z slang slip in there rq
ahem i meant
how art thee just waking up at mine own sleep chamber timeth
I'm not American but I'm following the elections too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 02:07
Let's Chat!
I'm American, and the election is crazy!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |