Back 8469 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Still love Marvel <3 I just love the characters and stories of DC so much more XD

Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I just got back after a typhoon when I wasn't online, I didn't know a duel started during that time, how do I recover :cry2:
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm starting to get posts out again sorry for the delay!
-dies-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Troy Antony Lim wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:52 I just got back after a typhoon when I wasn't online, I didn't know a duel started during that time, how do I recover :cry2:
First thing, let you captain(s) know you're back and why you were gone!

Also! I'm glad you got through the typhoon okay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
part 957 of me needing to LOCK IN and fight against dopamine dysfunction to finish school assignments

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:40 Still love Marvel <3 I just love the characters and stories of DC so much more XD

Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Understandable I really like all the robin stories (ง'̀-'́)ง cool character by the way!

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't mind me, just bopping to the soundtrack from the Jekyll and Hyde musical...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:14 part 957 of me needing to LOCK IN and fight against dopamine dysfunction to finish school assignments
Ugh, glad you're hanging in there haha! <3 At least when you finish them you're like YAY and then feel happy and everything! You can look on that bright side! I'll have a post out for you sometime tonight btw!
Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:33EM!!
Daughter!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 8469 / 18141