5 Nov 2024, 23:40
Let's Chat!
Still love Marvel
I just love the characters and stories of DC so much more XD
Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-
Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-
Reducio

5 Nov 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
I just got back after a typhoon when I wasn't online, I didn't know a duel started during that time, how do I recover
6 Nov 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
I'm starting to get posts out again sorry for the delay!
-dies-
-dies-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
6 Nov 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
First thing, let you captain(s) know you're back and why you were gone!Troy Antony Lim wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:52 I just got back after a typhoon when I wasn't online, I didn't know a duel started during that time, how do I recover![]()
Also! I'm glad you got through the typhoon okay!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
6 Nov 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
Understandable I really like all the robin stories (ง'̀-'́)ง cool character by the way!Oliver Armani wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:40 Still love MarvelI just love the characters and stories of DC so much more XD
Here's Booster, Lucky for me I've been wanting to get into him. So this show is having perfect timing. Still have to wait a month-Reducio
i am slowly forgetting your face
6 Nov 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
Don't mind me, just bopping to the soundtrack from the Jekyll and Hyde musical...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 00:14 part 957 of me needing to LOCK IN and fight against dopamine dysfunction to finish school assignments
Ugh, glad you're hanging in there haha!At least when you finish them you're like YAY and then feel happy and everything! You can look on that bright side! I'll have a post out for you sometime tonight btw!
Daughter!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |