Back 8453 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Hiya Avery! No, we haven't met before! Welcome! How're you liking the site?

Alright, now imma go, brb!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi again! lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I've had a lot of fun on the site, and I really enjoy playing the games.
@Tracey Bailey

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 01:35
Hiya Avery! No, we haven't met before! Welcome! How're you liking the site?

Alright, now imma go, brb!
Alright! Do enjoy dinner :grin:
I'm gonna go for breakfast now :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 01:35 I've had a lot of fun on the site, and I really enjoy playing the games.
@Tracey Bailey
Fr the games room is best :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I've actually got to go to dinner soon too, cya!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright cya! :cheers: :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims
Agreed!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

i am slowly forgetting your face
OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Nam wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 02:02Hello!
Hullo!

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
Back 8453 / 18141