5 Nov 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Avery! No, we haven't met before! Welcome! How're you liking the site?
Alright, now imma go, brb!
Alright, now imma go, brb!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
5 Nov 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
I've had a lot of fun on the site, and I really enjoy playing the games.
@Tracey Bailey
@Tracey Bailey
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 01:35Alright! Do enjoy dinnerHiya Avery! No, we haven't met before! Welcome! How're you liking the site?
Alright, now imma go, brb!![]()
I'm gonna go for breakfast now
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!
Fr the games room is bestAvery Gray wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 01:35 I've had a lot of fun on the site, and I really enjoy playing the games.
@Tracey Bailey
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 01:37
Let's Chat!
I've actually got to go to dinner soon too, cya!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
Alright cya!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Hullo!
Avis Marlong | βShe won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.β |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |