How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Brookyy :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Jose!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Cass!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you lots

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 same here!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi again!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've seen you around, but never talked to you.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 first time seeing i think

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I’ve seen you a couple of times

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono