Back 8445 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh yes they definitely are. But ours usually start to get too spoiled.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
I suppose that's true :)
I'm actually so bored rn :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah mee tooo!! I need a new rp!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Sameeeee!
I'm reading/playing kai chronicles now XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I currently have almost 10+ ongoing rps for Alliasta so I'll try to do something for my Inpc Boris right now. I also just found out that I can't save... I spend too much or something! I have very little money!!! :cry2:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds C :meninblack: :meninblack: L! haha same here I keep spending it on chocolate XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeep! Like me, Alliasta is terrible at accumulating galleons...

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
:cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes :meninblack:
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say? :woot: :lol:
I’m- I’m scared-
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
😂

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono
OOC Let's Chat!
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 12:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes :meninblack:
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say? :woot: :lol:
I’m- I’m scared-
When sigma finds itself in Hogwarts, you know everything has gone funky
😂
Don't worry, you're safe with me! 'Cause only a sigma can go against a sigma and I'm a good sigma

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 8445 / 18141