4 Nov 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
Uhm is being in Generation Z a problem? Because I am a generation z! But I'm definitely not one of those toxic ones!Avis Marlong wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 22:58 I am now suspicious that Oliver is gen z...what on earth does sigma even mean?
Alliasta, what's your signature word?
Oh and my signature word... I have one in my native language but it's not suitable for English... heh
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 11:49
Let's Chat!
Don't blame us Gen Z dudes
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 11:55
Let's Chat!
Josh! You're making us look like toxic ones. *cough cough* We assure you, not all Generation Z people are like this!Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Nov 2024, 11:49 Don't blame us Gen Z dudes![]()
We're not like those brainrot Gen Alpha kiddos, we're too sigma for that! Wait- what did I just say?![]()
![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 11:57
Let's Chat!
Real life me is sandwiched right between Gen Z and Gen Alpha so tbh I don't know which I want to identify as a part of...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 11:58
Let's Chat!
Oh ok, thanksDove Cullen wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 12:40The french hio (poudlard.fr) is like the "original" hio if im correct, and no, french and english are the only websitesAlice Wright wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:52Is there a french hio? Is there also any website in other languages?Dove Cullen wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 10:47Id said three months ? But i was on the french website before so it helped meAlice Wright wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 15:39Ok thanks! How many time have you been here?Dove Cullen wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 21:09
You can buy chocolaye frogs at hogsmeade, and one flavour bean appears every 6 hours on top on one of the pages of the website (idk if im clear) and just here you have some people who, when they find a bean, can share it with everyone !
Hope i was clear enough![]()
![]()
![]()
4 Nov 2024, 11:59
Let's Chat!
Hi Alice!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:00
Let's Chat!
I don't know, I love my generation! Even though Gen Z is different sometimes...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
4 Nov 2024, 12:05
Let's Chat!
I'm not sure I'd use love to describe Gen Z, though I'd admit we're pretty sigma spentafricular!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
4 Nov 2024, 12:06
Let's Chat!
Idk bout yall but I love gen Z XD I love confusing my parents and grandparents with the slang
and the joy I get when teachers use slang words to
not even just that, last year some of my friends got our math teacher to dab XD
4 Nov 2024, 12:18
Let's Chat!
Ooh haha that sounds fun
Fr teachers using gen z slangs really hits different XD
Fr teachers using gen z slangs really hits different XD
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.