3 Nov 2024, 18:37
Let's Chat!
I suggest getting a clock! Then you'll have time!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 18:39
Let's Chat!
Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 18:43
Let's Chat!
imo I dont think so,
Copied from the abilities in dueling page. I just feel like Charmer is not that common of an ability, and there can be some other abilities with more buffs in dueling if that's more so what your looking for. Sixth sense can have some fun RP effects/flavors.Sixth Sense - Nullifies Charmer's effect (only for themselves). In a duel with a Charmer, a player with Sixth Sense will not suffer the -1 Accuracy debuff.
3 Nov 2024, 18:46
Let's Chat!
@Oliver Armani
You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 18:48
Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:43imo I dont think so,Copied from the abilities in dueling page. I just feel like Charmer is not that common of an ability, and there can be some other abilities with more buffs in dueling if that's more so what your looking for. Sixth sense can have some fun RP effects/flavors.Sixth Sense - Nullifies Charmer's effect (only for themselves). In a duel with a Charmer, a player with Sixth Sense will not suffer the -1 Accuracy debuff.
Ah ok thanks!
3 Nov 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
hahaAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani
You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
and ofc!
3 Nov 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Yes, I can definitely understand that. I'm actually a pretty fast top, but I use translation. English is not my first languageOliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:50hahaAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani
You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!I can be pretty speedy XD Helps that I have dueling/broom racing/Quidditch rules saved just incase
![]()
and ofc!![]()
![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]For Tracey's second year ability, since she's a duelist, should she have muggle condition or sixth sense?
3 Nov 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
ahhh yeah understandable in that case! I'm fast, but that comes at the cost of miss spellingsAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:51Yes, I can definitely understand that. I'm actually a pretty fast typist, but I use translation. English is not my first languageOliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:50hahaAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani
You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!I can be pretty speedy XD Helps that I have dueling/broom racing/Quidditch rules saved just incase
![]()
and ofc!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()