Back 8429 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I suggest getting a clock! Then you'll have time! :thinking:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Y'all, will sixth sense be useful in duelling?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:40
Y'all, will sixth sense be useful in duelling?
imo I dont think so,
Sixth Sense - Nullifies Charmer's effect (only for themselves). In a duel with a Charmer, a player with Sixth Sense will not suffer the -1 Accuracy debuff.
Copied from the abilities in dueling page. I just feel like Charmer is not that common of an ability, and there can be some other abilities with more buffs in dueling if that's more so what your looking for. Sixth sense can have some fun RP effects/flavors.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
@Oliver Armani

You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:43
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:40
Y'all, will sixth sense be useful in duelling?
imo I dont think so,
Sixth Sense - Nullifies Charmer's effect (only for themselves). In a duel with a Charmer, a player with Sixth Sense will not suffer the -1 Accuracy debuff.
Copied from the abilities in dueling page. I just feel like Charmer is not that common of an ability, and there can be some other abilities with more buffs in dueling if that's more so what your looking for. Sixth sense can have some fun RP effects/flavors.
Ah ok thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani

You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
haha :lol: I can be pretty speedy XD Helps that I have dueling/broom racing/Quidditch rules saved just incase :lol:

and ofc! <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:50
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani

You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
haha :lol: I can be pretty speedy XD Helps that I have dueling/broom racing/Quidditch rules saved just incase :lol:

and ofc! <3 <3
Yes, I can definitely understand that. I'm actually a pretty fast top, but I use translation. English is not my first language :sweatingbullets: :fool:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]For Tracey's second year ability, since she's a duelist, should she have muggle condition or sixth sense?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:51
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:50
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:46 @Oliver Armani

You know, I was going to write something similar to this, but you did it before me!
haha :lol: I can be pretty speedy XD Helps that I have dueling/broom racing/Quidditch rules saved just incase :lol:

and ofc! <3 <3
Yes, I can definitely understand that. I'm actually a pretty fast typist, but I use translation. English is not my first language :sweatingbullets: :fool:
ahhh yeah understandable in that case! I'm fast, but that comes at the cost of miss spellings :sweatingbullets: But it's fine as I catch them most of the time XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8429 / 18141