Back 8426 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

It's the holidays for me now lol so I got no more homework :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alice Wright wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:52
Dove Cullen wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 10:47
Alice Wright wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 15:39
Dove Cullen wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 21:09
Alice Wright wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 16:46



Thanks! I'm in the same situation now... :cry:
Does anyone know how do we get chocolate frogs or every flavour beans?
You can buy chocolaye frogs at hogsmeade, and one flavour bean appears every 6 hours on top on one of the pages of the website (idk if im clear) and just here you have some people who, when they find a bean, can share it with everyone !
Hope i was clear enough ^^
Ok thanks! How many time have you been here?
Id said three months ? But i was on the french website before so it helped me 😂
Is there a french hio? Is there also any website in other languages?
The french hio (poudlard.fr) is like the "original" hio if im correct, and no, french and english are the only websites :/

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Never knew that! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunately :sad: so for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon ^^
I have a math exam tomorrow but studying would be too boring. That's why I'm hanging out here... :decayed:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha fr that's so relatable :lol:
Good luck with the math test though!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 13:15
Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunately :sad: so for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon ^^
I have a math exam tomorrow but studying would be too boring. That's why I'm hanging out here... :decayed:
it's understandable, hio is a thousand times better than math :roll: tomorrow I have a spanish, french, math and history exam, but everything is fine :wise:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
4 exams??? Wow you've got one tough life :sweatingbullets:
Don't worry we're all here for you and good luck for those exams! You'll need it :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone!

good luck, Darcelle!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
and yet I'm still a minor :sweatingbullets: what does the future hold for me??? thanks for the encouragement :cute:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookyy! :cute:

Lol I'm a minor too :alien:
I guess only time will tell... I don't really have aspirations

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8426 / 18141