3 Nov 2024, 12:10
Let's Chat!
It's the holidays for me now lol so I got no more homework
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
The french hio (poudlard.fr) is like the "original" hio if im correct, and no, french and english are the only websitesAlice Wright wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:52Is there a french hio? Is there also any website in other languages?Dove Cullen wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 10:47Id said three months ? But i was on the french website before so it helped meAlice Wright wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 15:39Ok thanks! How many time have you been here?Dove Cullen wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 21:09You can buy chocolaye frogs at hogsmeade, and one flavour bean appears every 6 hours on top on one of the pages of the website (idk if im clear) and just here you have some people who, when they find a bean, can share it with everyone !Alice Wright wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 16:46
Thanks! I'm in the same situation now...![]()
Does anyone know how do we get chocolate frogs or every flavour beans?
Hope i was clear enough![]()
![]()
3 Nov 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
Never knew that!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
I have a math exam tomorrow but studying would be too boring. That's why I'm hanging out here...Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunatelyso for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon
![]()
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 13:27
Let's Chat!
Haha fr that's so relatable
Good luck with the math test though!
Good luck with the math test though!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 13:37
Let's Chat!
it's understandable, hio is a thousand times better than mathAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 13:15I have a math exam tomorrow but studying would be too boring. That's why I'm hanging out here...Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunatelyso for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon
![]()
![]()
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 13:41
Let's Chat!
4 exams??? Wow you've got one tough life 
Don't worry we're all here for you and good luck for those exams! You'll need it
Don't worry we're all here for you and good luck for those exams! You'll need it
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 13:44
Let's Chat!
and yet I'm still a minor
what does the future hold for me??? thanks for the encouragement
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Brookyy! 
Lol I'm a minor too
I guess only time will tell... I don't really have aspirations
Lol I'm a minor too

I guess only time will tell... I don't really have aspirations
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.