2 Nov 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Hehe thanks!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:13Make sure you balance your time! If you think you're spending too much time here, step away a little! We're not going anywhere!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
2 Nov 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
Ayo!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Nov 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
oooColin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Nov 2024, 23:37
Let's Chat!
Ooo!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Will have to take a looky look when it comes out!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
It's gonna be an open thread, so you guys can look and even react if you want!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:37Ooo!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Will have to take a looky look when it comes out!![]()
Ayo KiKi
!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Nov 2024, 23:57
Let's Chat!
Oh then I'm definitely checking it outColin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:57It's gonna be an open thread, so you guys can look and even react if you want!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:37Ooo!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!
I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Will have to take a looky look when it comes out!![]()
Ayo KiKi!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
I'll check that out too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
I posted it!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Working on a reply now!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone