Back 8418 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:13
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 22:58 I think I'm spending too much time on Hio :shock2:
Make sure you balance your time! If you think you're spending too much time here, step away a little! We're not going anywhere!
Hehe thanks! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo!

I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!

I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
ooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!

I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Ooo!!! :wow:

Will have to take a looky look when it comes out! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!

I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Ooo!!! :wow:

Will have to take a looky look when it comes out! <3
It's gonna be an open thread, so you guys can look and even react if you want!

Ayo KiKi :wolf: !

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 23:34 Ayo!

I'm writing a fun Colin thread! Well, fun for anyone that wants to participate. Probably not much fun for Colin!
Ooo!!! :wow:

Will have to take a looky look when it comes out! <3
It's gonna be an open thread, so you guys can look and even react if you want!

Ayo KiKi :wolf: !
Oh then I'm definitely checking it out :LOL: :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'll check that out too :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I posted it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Working on a reply now!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8418 / 18141