2 Nov 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good luck on your work Tara!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
2 Nov 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
[quote]No prob!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 18:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 18:30
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 18:11A Tracey! I'm doing fine, just got a lot to do this weekendMorning Cass! Evening Tara! How are you two doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
2 Nov 2024, 19:05
Let's Chat!
A hi people just popping in~
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
2 Nov 2024, 19:07
Let's Chat!
*plops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 19:29
Let's Chat!
Donβt sweat it, I can wait!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:44Yes! Thread planning!Ava Winchect wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 03:43Weβve got to get back to the, erβ¦thread planning!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 02:34In that case, I'm happy for you!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 23:13*shakes head*
I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and Iβm incredibly proud, haha!
Also!
I do owe you a reply!
color RP