2 Nov 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
Hi hi hi!
π΄πΌπ Iβll Love |
| | | |
πΈπ»π Iβll Protect |
| | | |
ππππ Iβll Shine |
2 Nov 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
For example, you have to have a minimum of 3 words per post, emoji don't count and it can't just mean: hi 
I know I'm going to have fun posting messages with just emojis every day
I know I'm going to have fun posting messages with just emojis every day
βͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
2 Nov 2024, 16:46
Let's Chat!
*scribbles lore in the dungeon*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Nov 2024, 16:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all! Once again Tracey is unconscious
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
2 Nov 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
yess I was surpised too when I saw only emojis on this flood !Jessica Armstrong wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 15:47 For example, you have to have a minimum of 3 words per post, emoji don't count and it can't just mean: hi
I know I'm going to have fun posting messages with just emojis every day![]()
Welcome btw
2 Nov 2024, 17:19
Let's Chat!
2 Nov 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Hi Sage, how are you?
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
2 Nov 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 16:54Nooo Tracey!Morning all! Once again Tracey is unconscious
I dunno how, but Emi's still standing
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone