Back 8412 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi hi!

|
|
|
π™Έπ™»πš‰
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
OOC Let's Chat!
For example, you have to have a minimum of 3 words per post, emoji don't count and it can't just mean: hi :lol:

I know I'm going to have fun posting messages with just emojis every day :LOL:

β–ͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβ–ͺ
β–ͺRP color: #a36500β–ͺ
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome Jessica!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you 😁

β–ͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβ–ͺ
β–ͺRP color: #a36500β–ͺ
OOC Let's Chat!
*scribbles lore in the dungeon*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Jessica Armstrong wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 15:47 For example, you have to have a minimum of 3 words per post, emoji don't count and it can't just mean: hi :lol:

I know I'm going to have fun posting messages with just emojis every day :LOL:
yess I was surpised too when I saw only emojis on this flood !
Welcome btw ;)

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
hello everyone

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Sage, how are you?

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 16:54
Morning all! Once again Tracey is unconscious
Nooo Tracey!

I dunno how, but Emi's still standing :shock:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8412 / 18141