How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 you're a fast replier! :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 I'm replying to our RP and will post it soon! You really have a great personality!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I see you all over the place! :)

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I see you everywhere too! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I’ve seen you a couple of times! :)

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you a few times ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 only seen you once! can't wait to see you more! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think this is my first time seeing you on here. But I am pretty new so thats nothing surprising :lol:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 think I've seen you like twice

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov