Back 8407 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning El! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 05:21 Morning El! :cheers:
hello Joseph! How are ya?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Teaching my brother math :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 06:05 I'm doing good! Teaching my brother math :)
Oh thats really nice, I teach my little brother sometimes too :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
It's always better when you're the younger sibling :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
haha, thats actually so true :lol:
wish I was the younger one

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
At least we have siblings :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
yep! :cute:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! I found the new bean (((:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8407 / 18141