Back 8403 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

@Evpraksiya Vinogradova hiiiii

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull
OOC Let's Chat!
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 17:28 @Evpraksiya Vinogradova hiiiii
thank youuu

❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞
xxx
STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10
LOVELY CREATURE
OOC Let's Chat!
Oop just wrote a reply..

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 13:06 I'm gonna try and get 2,000 words of my nano novel done today! ^^
I’m hoping to get as much as possible done today while the first-day thrill lasts!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!

I have about 700 written so far ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!

At a solid 1300 myself!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 20:58 EM!!

At a solid 1300 myself!
Ooo! :wow:

Can't wait to see it! Will hopefully get mine posted tonight, if not tomorrow :biggrin: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
nanowrimo..... i...... havent even started my synopsis............ IM SO BUSY :cry2:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 18:16
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 13:06 I'm gonna try and get 2,000 words of my nano novel done today! ^^
I’m hoping to get as much as possible done today while the first-day thrill lasts!
Meanwhile, I'm going to put it off for another year!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Same here haha, got a lot to do this year

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8403 / 18141