1 Nov 2024, 17:28
Let's Chat!
1 Nov 2024, 17:38
Let's Chat!
thank youuu
|
❝The devil's voice is sweet to hear❞ | xxx STA 7 │ EVA 10 │ STR 0 │ WIS 8 │ ARC 5 │ ACC 10 LOVELY CREATURE |
1 Nov 2024, 17:47
Let's Chat!
1 Nov 2024, 18:16
Let's Chat!
I’m hoping to get as much as possible done today while the first-day thrill lasts!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 13:06 I'm gonna try and get 2,000 words of my nano novel done today!![]()
1 Nov 2024, 18:19
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
I have about 700 written so far
I have about 700 written so far
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 20:58
Let's Chat!
1 Nov 2024, 21:00
Let's Chat!
Ooo!
Can't wait to see it! Will hopefully get mine posted tonight, if not tomorrow
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 21:26
Let's Chat!
nanowrimo..... i...... havent even started my synopsis............ IM SO BUSY
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
1 Nov 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
Meanwhile, I'm going to put it off for another year!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 18:16I’m hoping to get as much as possible done today while the first-day thrill lasts!Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 13:06 I'm gonna try and get 2,000 words of my nano novel done today!![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Nov 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
Same here haha, got a lot to do this year
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones