1 Nov 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
Emi-kins is going to have all kinds of glorious adventures in the forest... For better or worse
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 15:44
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! About to go into study mode soon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Nov 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
I’m good thanks for asking
Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
1 Nov 2024, 15:47
Let's Chat!
Np! Glad to help!Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:35Thanks!Lindsey Springhall wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 14:34 I think you should be a fourth year and up or have a Camo Cloak (which can be found in Zonko’s Joke Shop in Hogsmeade).
Lindsey Springhall · Hufflepuff "Would you like a cup of hot cocoa?" |
Beauxbatons · Maximilien de Fostoncy "Maximilien is a mouthful, don’t you think?" |
1 Nov 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
yep!! ofc! :]Glen Boren wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:47I’m good thanks for asking
1 Nov 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
chat I'm so tired, took a nap with my friend in culinary but then was rudely woken :<
might write on a solo thread for a bit, or try and finish the reply for the Whispers in the Dark thingy,
might write on a solo thread for a bit, or try and finish the reply for the Whispers in the Dark thingy,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Nov 2024, 15:51
Let's Chat!
I've two replies and then I want to think on a solo thread for Emi's lore.
Got studies and NaNo to do first
Got studies and NaNo to do first
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone