Back 8402 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emi-kins is going to have all kinds of glorious adventures in the forest... For better or worse :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi. How are you guys?

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good! About to go into study mode soon! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Glen Boren wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:42 Hi. How are you guys?
I'm doing good to! Working on replies :]

How are you?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:46
Glen Boren wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:42 Hi. How are you guys?
I'm doing good to! Working on replies :]

How are you?
I’m good thanks for asking

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:35
Lindsey Springhall wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 14:34 I think you should be a fourth year and up or have a Camo Cloak (which can be found in Zonko’s Joke Shop in Hogsmeade).
Thanks!
Np! Glad to help!

Lindsey Springhall · Hufflepuff
"Would you like a cup of hot cocoa?"
Beauxbatons · Maximilien de Fostoncy
"Maximilien is a mouthful, don’t you think?"
OOC Let's Chat!
Glen Boren wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:47
Oliver Armani wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:46
Glen Boren wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 15:42 Hi. How are you guys?
I'm doing good to! Working on replies :]

How are you?
I’m good thanks for asking
yep!! ofc! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
chat I'm so tired, took a nap with my friend in culinary but then was rudely woken :<

might write on a solo thread for a bit, or try and finish the reply for the Whispers in the Dark thingy,


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I've two replies and then I want to think on a solo thread for Emi's lore.

Got studies and NaNo to do first ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8402 / 18141