Back 8389 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sounds cool! Though kpop isn't exactly my cup o' tea :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]K-pop isn't for everyone

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Fair

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll maybe I should figure out what kind of music I like :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I grew up on rock music thanks to my ma ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I guess I like rock music too :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:50 Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:
Nu metal, Rock, Divorced dad rock, Grunge, Pop punk, and I need to listen to just more Punk, also emo ofc :tongue:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:50 Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:
Nu metal, Rock, Divorced dad rock, Grunge, Pop punk, and I need to listen to just more Punk, also emo ofc :tongue:
Oliver! :wow:

Heavy metal, grunge, punk rock, techno and a smorgasbord of film and game music :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:50 Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:
Nu metal, Rock, Divorced dad rock, Grunge, Pop punk, and I need to listen to just more Punk, also emo ofc :tongue:
Oliver! :wow:

Heavy metal, grunge, punk rock, techno and a smorgasbord of film and game music :LOL:
ohhhh Amazing choices!!!! <3 <3 XD

hate to go--- but My dad put on a Batman movie hehe one of the 60's ones. lmao there so bad its good <3 ttyl! (and make my reply! <3 urs is the first on my list to do)

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8389 / 18141