How Well Known Are You On HiO?

93029047302373039303839/10 I saw in the other chat that you were going to sleep... so good night, but don't be mad at me if you see me eating your chocoaliens in your dreams!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2321348289754231894012394012984031322/10 Nope! I had dreamless sleep :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
We played some games :)
Last edited by Avery Gray on 31 Oct 2024, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiya Avery! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 well isnt it mr sims

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I’ve seen you sometimes ✌️

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hey hey!! I know you(lol hi lio) but we don’t have any threads nor plots yet 😔

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 An Alyss!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 fellow editor and prefect who is awesome

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 you are a great and kind person, but I don't think we have threads together

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC