Back 8380 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Good! Just have half a dozen threads to think about :LOL: How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Same haha. Been very busy lately but got two replies out today! Might be able to squeeze out a few more if I don't get too much work to do at school

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 21:39 Good! Just have half a dozen threads to think about :LOL: How's you? <3
*winces* that hits a little too close to home. I've got too many threads to reply to.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to politely finish a few - I'm trying to pump out some new lore (or at least get some of it started in some small capacity) and now's the perfect time for it.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 11:44 That one’s so good!!! :wow: I love the low carb, and purple one :lol: those are my go to
The zero sugar strawberry, peach, and rose (?) flavours are my absolute favourites! I have never tried the purple one, maybe I should branch out... :thinking:

#729bc1
OOC Let's Chat!
Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:12
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 11:44 That one’s so good!!! :wow: I love the low carb, and purple one :lol: those are my go to
The zero sugar strawberry, peach, and rose (?) flavours are my absolute favourites! I have never tried the purple one, maybe I should branch out... :thinking:
Realest choices ever!!! :wow: i love the strawberry one hehehe

I like to try every flavor I can :lol: so far golden pineapple, ultra violet, watermelon, the green one, strawberry, low carb, and original. Have been my favorites :lol: though Ive tried a few others

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I am back, after all that has happened!

Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:16 Realest choices ever!!! :wow: i love the strawberry one hehehe

I like to try every flavor I can :lol: so far golden pineapple, ultra violet, watermelon, the green one, strawberry, low carb, and original. Have been my favorites :lol: though Ive tried a few others
Ooh, I'm the opposite!! I'm a bit of a weenie when it comes to trying new things, so I usually try a teeeeny sip of my friend's one and then if I like it then next time I'll get it.

Okay, next time I will try ultra violet and report back my findings! :yes:

#729bc1
OOC Let's Chat!
Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:26
Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:16 Realest choices ever!!! :wow: i love the strawberry one hehehe

I like to try every flavor I can :lol: so far golden pineapple, ultra violet, watermelon, the green one, strawberry, low carb, and original. Have been my favorites :lol: though Ive tried a few others
Ooh, I'm the opposite!! I'm a bit of a weenie when it comes to trying new things, so I usually try a teeeeny sip of my friend's one and then if I like it then next time I'll get it.

Okay, next time I will try ultra violet and report back my findings! :yes:
Yeah I get that! :lol: never know if ur going to like and what not. :3

Yes!! Please do!! Im eager for your report :laugh: :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
homework is finally done!
*sleeps*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8380 / 18141