29 Oct 2024, 08:07
Let's Chat!
Hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Oct 2024, 08:08
Let's Chat!
29 Oct 2024, 09:07
Let's Chat!
Oh dear, seems I missed this, sorry! But it's good to know that other people are on around this time for future reference!Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:33 hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! :]
I'm on now!! Probs will be for a bit now to, (drank a monster way later then I should have. Have lots of energy rn)
Actually though, my addiction to energy drinks is so real. I always get the pink monster, it's so good!
#729bc1
29 Oct 2024, 09:10
Let's Chat!
Out of curiosity, does anyone here have pets?
My apartment doesn't allow any, which is obviously devastating, and I'd love to hear about other people's fur (or scale) babies!!
My apartment doesn't allow any, which is obviously devastating, and I'd love to hear about other people's fur (or scale) babies!!
#729bc1
29 Oct 2024, 11:44
Let's Chat!
That one’s so good!!!Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 09:07Oh dear, seems I missed this, sorry! But it's good to know that other people are on around this time for future reference!Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 00:33 hi hi!! Welcome to the site!! :]
I'm on now!! Probs will be for a bit now to, (drank a monster way later then I should have. Have lots of energy rn)
Actually though, my addiction to energy drinks is so real. I always get the pink monster, it's so good!
29 Oct 2024, 12:22
Let's Chat!
FINALLY, i destroyed my writers block and completed 3 replies! And started my solo reply!
29 Oct 2024, 12:54
Let's Chat!
Awesome! That's way better than what I'm doing. I'm still stuck in what to write next in my book.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |