Back 8370 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

HOW ARE YOU?!
Sorry for taking so long for our RP....

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I'M GOOD! HOW'RE YOU?

No worries! Take your time! I've enough to be getting done in the meantime!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'M OK, DOING LOTS OF REVISION! :sad: :sweatingbullets:

Thanks. Will do...

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! :D



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
hi how is everyone doing

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
I am doing-

how are you?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone… trying to study but I’m bored…

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm writng a reply for the :wolf: thread


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Gave up on studying and instead doing roleplays for my potion brewing form(s) :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8370 / 18141