Back 8366 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Avery, please don't double post. It's considered spam. Please edit your first post if you intend to make a double post
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 09:03 A Cass, hello :lol:
An Eric, hello hello!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 19:13
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 09:03 A Cass, hello :lol:
An Eric, hello hello!
Hello hello indeed : )))

sta β€’ 7 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 1
STATSβ €HERE
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 3 | acc β€’ 6
β €β €β €iNPC: Athisak Wen
β €β €β €E N C Y C L O P E D I A
β €β €β €shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGHβ €THEβ €YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone. I wish i had the motivation to studyyyyyyy.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 19:23 hey everyone. I wish i had the motivation to studyyyyyyy.
I have learned, as a general rule, that the best way to study is to multitask multiple different things.
i.e study math on one tab, English on another. I'm sure it isn't true, but its much more fun:)

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Marlong wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 19:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 19:23 hey everyone. I wish i had the motivation to studyyyyyyy.
I have learned, as a general rule, that the best way to study is to multitask multiple different things.
i.e study math on one tab, English on another. I'm sure it isn't true, but its much more fun:)
I'll try that tommorow, thanks Avis.<3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
*wanders around dungeon* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:21
Oh no! What subject is it?
speech :(
my screen recording also stopped working so that's fun

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! That's gotta suck! I'm so sorry to hear that
Back 8366 / 18141