27 Oct 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Avery, please don't double post. It's considered spam. Please edit your first post if you intend to make a double post
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Oct 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
An Eric, hello hello!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Oct 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
Hello hello indeed : )))
| sta β’ 7 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 1 STATSβ HERE wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 3 | acc β’ 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 19:30
Let's Chat!
I have learned, as a general rule, that the best way to study is to multitask multiple different things.
i.e study math on one tab, English on another. I'm sure it isn't true, but its much more fun:)
Avis Marlong | βShe won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.β |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
27 Oct 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
I'll try that tommorow, thanks Avis.Avis Marlong wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 19:30I have learned, as a general rule, that the best way to study is to multitask multiple different things.
i.e study math on one tab, English on another. I'm sure it isn't true, but its much more fun:)
27 Oct 2024, 22:34
Let's Chat!
*wanders around dungeon*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Oct 2024, 22:47
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:21speechOh no! What subject is it?
my screen recording also stopped working so that's fun
27 Oct 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! That's gotta suck! I'm so sorry to hear that
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish