27 Oct 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
great!!! Me to!!Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:58Don't worry I love world building so XD I MAY JUST LIKE THIS SERIES XDOliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:57ohh!!!Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54Oooo I'll check it outOliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrowEric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading?![]()
![]()
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha ShannonI think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
)
yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one.
also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed
![]()
27 Oct 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
LOL yeah fair point XDOliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:00great!!! Me to!!Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:58Don't worry I love world building so XD I MAY JUST LIKE THIS SERIES XDOliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:57ohh!!!Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54Oooo I'll check it outOliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow![]()
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha ShannonI think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
)
yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one.
also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed
![]()
Love a complex world were I don't know what's going on half the time
![]()
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
27 Oct 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Hello! All good, what about you?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! Doing well.
Have lots of tests this week:)
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
27 Oct 2024, 19:01
Let's Chat!
@Eric Kim
I'm doing good.
I'm doing good.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |