Back 8365 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:57
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50

Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
Oooo I'll check it out :))
ohh!!! :D yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one. :lol: also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed :lol:
Don't worry I love world building so XD I MAY JUST LIKE THIS SERIES XD
great!!! Me to!! :lol: Love a complex world were I don't know what's going on half the time :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:00
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:57
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53

ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
Oooo I'll check it out :))
ohh!!! :D yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one. :lol: also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed :lol:
Don't worry I love world building so XD I MAY JUST LIKE THIS SERIES XD
great!!! Me to!! :lol: Love a complex world were I don't know what's going on half the time :lol:
LOL yeah fair point XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy guys!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! How's everyone doing!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
my homework is stressing me out :wry:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh no! What subject is it?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:57 Hi guys! How are you?
Hello! All good, what about you?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 18:57 Hi guys! How are you?
Hi Avery! Doing well.
Have lots of tests this week:)

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
@Eric Kim
I'm doing good.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8365 / 18141