25 Oct 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
Hm... Do I put Emily into the Ball now or not...?
Because now I'm getting eager
Because now I'm getting eager
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
do it!!! scout can be there too!!! ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Oct 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
Watch where you're going! You might get blown away!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Oct 2024, 00:16
Let's Chat!
26 Oct 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Alrighty! Will get my Ball post out for Emily tomorrow
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Oct 2024, 01:38
Let's Chat!
ugh i have to go to a theme park for a halloween event... BUT I'M STILL SICKKKK
26 Oct 2024, 02:10
Let's Chat!
yayyy exciting!!!! then i can write scouts ;o
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Oct 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
If I can, I'll post in the spectator thread for Scoutie's duel too!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Oct 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
awww thats so sweet
emi and scout truly are the bestest of friends
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Oct 2024, 02:20
Let's Chat!
What would I do without you, mi amigaScout Fu-Hai wrote: 26 Oct 2024, 02:18 awww thats so sweet![]()
emi and scout truly are the bestest of friends
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone