Back 8346 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 20:53 Back home after parading in the parade 😅
Ooh, sounds fun!
AVA!!! :wow:
EM!!! <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 20:53 Back home after parading in the parade 😅
Ooh, sounds fun!
AVA!!! :wow:
EM!!! <3
*cuddle snuggies* How've you been? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhh I have so much Spanish homework to do

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, everyone c:

Gryffindor
sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Angélique Énora Dupont
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
First Year
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning (even though it is 1am here XD) :wave: How is everyone doing?

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:37
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 20:53 Back home after parading in the parade 😅
Ooh, sounds fun!
AVA!!! :wow:
EM!!! <3
*cuddle snuggies* How've you been? <3
Sick :lol: I want to stay home tomorrow but I already missed two days this week and I have so much work to catch up on.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 23:32
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:56
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:37

Ooh, sounds fun!
AVA!!! :wow:
EM!!! <3
*cuddle snuggies* How've you been? <3
Sick :lol: I want to stay home tomorrow but I already missed two days this week and I have so much work to catch up on.
Awww nooo. Hope you're getting better, even if slowly but surely ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Man, this post is taking me forever to make... *sighs in impatience*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8346 / 18141