24 Oct 2024, 21:55
Let's Chat!
EM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47AVA!!!![]()
24 Oct 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
*cuddle snuggies* How've you been?Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:55EM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47AVA!!!![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 22:55
Let's Chat!
24 Oct 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
Morning, everyone c:
| Gryffindor sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
First Year wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 7 |
24 Oct 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Morning (even though it is 1am here XD)
How is everyone doing?
How is everyone doing?
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
24 Oct 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Good morning!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
24 Oct 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
SickEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:56*cuddle snuggies* How've you been?Ava Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:55EM!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:47AVA!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
24 Oct 2024, 23:36
Let's Chat!
Awww nooo. Hope you're getting better, even if slowly but surelyAva Winchect wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 23:32SickEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 21:56*cuddle snuggies* How've you been?![]()
I want to stay home tomorrow but I already missed two days this week and I have so much work to catch up on.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Oct 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
Man, this post is taking me forever to make... *sighs in impatience*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone