24 Oct 2024, 14:51
Let's Chat!
I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few daysScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
haha thank you!!!
gooood morning everyone!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
24 Oct 2024, 15:10
Let's Chat!
hopefully this side quest has a bunch of scout and zyair!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:51I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few daysScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
24 Oct 2024, 15:13
Let's Chat!
guys I need to get back into writng
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Oct 2024, 15:13
Let's Chat!
congrats!Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 15:12 My pet got approved when I was gone!!!Not in my profile yet though.
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
24 Oct 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
It will! Don't worry!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 15:10hopefully this side quest has a bunch of scout and zyair!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:51I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few daysScout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)![]()


Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited, I'll be a part of a Halloween parade which starts in an hour
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone