Back 8344 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:01 Scoutie I loved your solo!!! <3 :wow:
omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)
I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few days ❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 21:54 WOAH! :wow: Way to go, Bailey!
haha thank you!!! <3
Paige Mallary wrote: 23 Oct 2024, 23:46
*claps*
<3


gooood morning everyone!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:51
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:01 Scoutie I loved your solo!!! <3 :wow:
omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)
I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few days ❤️
hopefully this side quest has a bunch of scout and zyair!!! ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
My pet got approved when I was gone!!! :wow: Not in my profile yet though.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
guys I need to get back into writng


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 15:12 My pet got approved when I was gone!!! :wow: Not in my profile yet though.
congrats!

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 15:10
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:51
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 14:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 12:01 Scoutie I loved your solo!!! <3 :wow:
omg really??? yay!!!!! i worked super duper hard on it!!! i wanted scout and zyair to be MISERABLE for this gala >:)
I'm hoping to have my "side quest" posted in the next few days ❤️
hopefully this side quest has a bunch of scout and zyair!!! ;o
It will! Don't worry! ❤️❤️❤️

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited, I'll be a part of a Halloween parade which starts in an hour ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh! That's sounds very fun!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8344 / 18141