24 Oct 2024, 05:29
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:19 aww no worries!! 2nd reply is up now >:) zyair and scout are both equally crushed lol
awww, now I feel bad for both of them. when will they actually get together?? further down the lane?
also, when they met-ohmigosh-that was perfect . you could tell Scout was smitten by the end of it![]()
24 Oct 2024, 05:40
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 01:28i think it's just the flowers and the coloursOh, really? Is it cause of the Karina pfp for this month?
Hope you get better soon, Ava!
24 Oct 2024, 08:23
Let's Chat!
It's what we love about you!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
Awww!And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Oct 2024, 08:48
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:23It's what we love about you!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
Awww!And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.![]()
![]()
Sounds like Scoutie's got a crush!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Oct 2024, 09:12
Let's Chat!
hi everyone! how are you doing?
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
24 Oct 2024, 09:15
Let's Chat!
An Ayumi! Hello hello!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
24 Oct 2024, 09:17
Let's Chat!
hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
24 Oct 2024, 09:40
Let's Chat!
Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't knowAyumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
24 Oct 2024, 09:54
Let's Chat!
the title of the duel is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff but the brackets say Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. it's a really small error but just wanted to point it out because I was confusedCass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:40Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't knowAyumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
24 Oct 2024, 10:00
Let's Chat!
That's a really big error actually haha thank you for pointing it out, will fix it right away!Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:54the title of the duel is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff but the brackets say Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. it's a really small error but just wanted to point it out because I was confusedCass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:40Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't knowAyumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones