Back 8341 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:19 aww no worries!! 2nd reply is up now >:) zyair and scout are both equally crushed lol
awww, now I feel bad for both of them. when will they actually get together?? further down the lane?

also, when they met-ohmigosh-that was perfect . you could tell Scout was smitten by the end of it ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 01:28
Oh, really? Is it cause of the Karina pfp for this month?

Hope you get better soon, Ava!
i think it's just the flowers and the colours

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.
Awww! <3
It's what we love about you! 🥰

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 08:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 05:20 *peeks into chat*
And she has definitely laughed at one of Colin McCoire's crazy antics, but she'd rather die than even think of admitting it.
Awww! <3
It's what we love about you! 🥰
<3

Sounds like Scoutie's got a crush!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone! how are you doing?

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
OOC Let's Chat!
An Ayumi! Hello hello!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't know

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:40
Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't know
the title of the duel is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff but the brackets say Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. it's a really small error but just wanted to point it out because I was confused

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her
OOC Let's Chat!
Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:54
Cass Ito wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:40
Ayumi Faeri wrote: 24 Oct 2024, 09:17 hey Cass! btw the duelling thread for my duel (moderated by you) might have a very minor typo in it
Oh? Do share, I can't fix it if I don't know
the title of the duel is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff but the brackets say Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. it's a really small error but just wanted to point it out because I was confused
That's a really big error actually haha thank you for pointing it out, will fix it right away!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8341 / 18141